RErights.org is an online community where everyone can share their ideas and have their voice heard. To make sure RErights.org is always a safe place that everyone can enjoy, here are some guidelines we ask you to follow whenever you use this website.
- Make sure you get parental consent before you sign up to RErights.org. Do your parents or guardians know you’re here?
- Don’t upload anything that is offensive, inappropriate, mean, disrespectful or irrelevant to the RErights community. Be nice!
- Respect RErights members from other cultural and religious backgrounds. We are a global community where everyone is welcome.
- Respect different opinions and give other people a chance to speak without judging them. Don’t argue – listen!
- Remember, RErights moderators may delete anything that is inappropriate, disrespectful, or offensive to others.
- While your personal details will always be kept private, everything you upload to RErights.org may be used to create publicly available materials or research outputs and can potentially be seen by other RErights members. Think about your own privacy and safety, and only share what you’re happy for everyone to see. Remember, your message might reach people around the world!
If you would like to suggest additional guidelines, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.